Do you edit your own website and just need some guidance on what needs to be done to gain a stronger search engine foothold? We have the solution for you!
You can use our search engine optimization consulting services to gain tips and insight on your web site’s pages. Our SEO’s will give you various suggestions to increase your search engine visibility.
How Our SEO Consulting Works
Search Engines rank pages for relevant keywords, not entire sites. You select the pages for your big moneymaker services or products on your website, pass that along to us, and we get to work providing feedback on the changes we feel should be made.
Wondering what tasks we might perform? The below is a sample of what we can review and provide you recommendations on:
- Perform any needed keyword research to determine the phrases a specific page should rank for.
- Review your HTML title tag for keyword usage and a call to action. As needed, we will provide you with suggestions for alternatives.
- Evaluate the page content for keyword usage and proper saleability
Measuring the SEO Results
For SEO to be successful we need some upfront information. If you need assistance obtaining this information we are more than happy to help with that as well!
- Statistics: We always Recommend Google Analytics, however, any software package which shows a variety of information about your visitors should work. Usually, free “hit counters” that only show the number of visits will not do the job. Pre-installed packages like AwStats and Webalizer can work, but are still rather limited.
- Google Webmaster Tools: Google Webmaster Tools provides a plethora of information about your website. This information includes the position on the page your site showed up for certain keywords, any indexing issues your site may have, any duplication of pages or URLs in your website, and countless other pieces of valuable information.